Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Big brother, baby brother...

Well, I'm finally hooked to the internet from my work computer... the house is far from been done, but I keep telling my self: "baby steps"... :)

I'm sharing today this session that I had a couple of weeks ago with big brother, baby brother and pretty momma... I've known them for a while so it was nice that I got to do this for them... Baby wanted nothing with sleep, he just wanted to eat... and big brother was a lot more excited about Sesame Street than me.. but we managed to get some cute shots...



and big brother.. yup, he's been at the top of my blog for a while.. :)





I LOVE mom and baby shots.. they are just so sweet!!

ok, now back to unpacking.. ;)

Hi! I'm Grethel, Welcome to my blog!.
I'm a Birmingham, AL based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and there is almost always a kid involved in it! I love my job, I love to create art, I love to make friends.
Here are a few sneak peaks of my recent work, for more info please contact me at: info@gvephotography.com or 205-453-4983
Visit my website!
Thank you!

Current Promotions

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

It's NOT Ok to use my pictures without asking first. You can NOT download pictures from my blog or galleries. And you can NOT scan prints. There are copyright laws that protect my art.
If you would like to display my work in your personal sites (facebook, myspace, blogs) please give me credit for it with the line gvephotography.com on each photo. Thank you.

GIFT CARDS!!

Now available GIFT CARDS!!!... this is the perfect holiday present for your family and friends!!..
Contact me for more information.

contact me

  • Serving Central Alabama
  • info@gvephotography.com
  • 205-453-4983